"Great Class! I loved the philosophy you slip in." -Michael Franti, Yogi, and lead singer of Spearhead.
"Mati provides a fantastic atmosphere, even for non-traditional yoga students like myself. He even modifies the class structure around those in attendance to ensure that everyone gets the best possible experience. Fantastic!"- Trish S.
"Wonderful class ... I always leave class feeling refreshed and renewed. Highly recommend! Hoping to find time for more classes." Ann L.
"My Sister & I have just recently started Matthew's saturday class - Love It - It's a great way to end the week! Truly look forward to the different "theme" of each class - always able to relate to my own life. Wish I could get to more classes!" - Wendy O.
"Mathew's classes are by far the best yoga experience I've ever had!
He has helped me find (& condition) muscles that I didn't know I had!
I've expanded the limit of what I thought my body could do flexibility-wise.
He shares his knowledge of yoga & the body as you're doing the poses, explaining for example why you may be feeling certain sensations, or why certain body parts have a tendancy to resist... etc. -- this makes you feel more at ease in the practice, allowing you to relax into whatever may be going on in your body.
The class is fun, and interactive, and an all-around positive whole body experience."- Jennifer M.
"Absolutely wonderful. I will be dragging my friends and family." Heidi E.
"Huck is the best yoga teacher I've ever had." - Jen P.
- Thank you so much for all that you do for the yoga community. You create and enable such wonderful opportunities for us to connect, engage and grow...mind, body and spirit. My experience this weekend was fabulous... I'm looking forward to many more to come! ~namaste, Caron
- Really Enjoyed The Winter YogaMelt! -Anna
- Wonderful to meet you. It was a great weekend; very enlightening! -Carolyn
- Had another amazing weekend. Thanks to all the instructors for so many pointers and for new points of interest... These events were a highlight of my assignment in NY, so again thank you so much for all your hard work. (was sore Sunday afternoon for a few hours but it was well worth the experience) - Sharon
- I had a great weekend!! A little sore but well worth it! Thank you and look forward to future events :-)
- What a wonderful weekend. So many new experiences and great new friends. I loved it! Only regret? Didn't get to experience ALL the classes!
- We had a blast! What a fun weekend. What amazing talent, spirit, and fun! Really looking forward to next year. Thanks for pulling it together!
- Thank you to all for such a wonderful weekend! I had so much fun trying new form of yoga and meeting such great and inspiring people!
- Had the best weekend in a very looooooong time! Thank you so much for guiding me back to the path of self love :) - Jay
- Thank you all for introducing me to a new and wonderful experience! - Jennifer